Keep Your Email Private
MailAdviser is an email client designed to identify local, trusted and public (untrusted) email recipients. It helps an organisation prevent emails and attachments being sent to the incorrect recipient.
- ADD-ON TO OUTLOOK ENSURES COMPATIBILITY
- INTUITIVE AND SOPHISTICATED SOFTWARE CONTROLLER
- KEY MESSAGES AND ALERTS ARE MADE VISIBLE FOR USER ACTION
MailAdviser is a feature rich mail controller with intuitive functionality and central control configuration.
Emails can be scanned for specific keywords or patterns. This can be used to identify a variety of information such as credit card numbers or other sensitive information.
Mandatory or optional email classification ensures that malicious email address domains can be permanently blacklisted.
User Group Policy Assignment
Policies can be assigned to different users within an organisation. Based on user’s membership of either local or Active Directory groups.
A intuitive central controller allows the administrator to quickly and securely make changes to MailAdviser to meet business requirements.
MailAdviser Central Controller
The MailAdviser Controller provides an Administrator with an intuitive user interface for managing configurations on the local MailAdviser server.
- MailAdviser will automatically retrieve Active Directory group membership every 60minutes. Local groups can be edited at any time.
- Configure what alerts MailAdviser will display. For example warn users sending attachments larger than 25mb in size.
- Quickly manage how different devices are able to interact with MailAdviser. Access controller via mobile interface.
- Participating government and sponsored private agencies are able to use SEEMail for email identity authentication.
SEEMail integrates directly into the Outlook menu ribbon. It updates the ribbon in real-time as users input email recipients.
Easy to use dialog comes up whenever a threat is detected. Options to Send or Cancel message are made available to the user. MailAdviser can be configured to stop messages being sent to known malicious recipients.
IT staff are able to access a central controller to make necessary changes to the software. Central changes to the server are pushed out to client PC’s when next connected.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with our sales team to book a demo.